THE NORTHERN HOSPITAL, VIC
This program is governed by the VIC & TAS Chapter.
Our Ronald McDonald Family Room Northern at the Northern Hospital is a warm and welcoming home away from home inside the hospital, away from the clinical environment of the children's ward. The Family Room Northern provides:
- A comfortable TV and lounge area
- Rapid charge point for devices
- Kitchen space with fridge, microwave, tea, coffee and snacks
- Family dining space
- Laundry facilities
- Bathroom with shower facilities (linen provided)
- Play areas with lots of books, toys and games for kids of all ages
- Engaging volunteers who can help you find what you need, make you a cup of tea or coffee and can provide a friendly and warm environment for families with a sick child
Whether it’s somewhere for the kids to play or a sanctuary for mum and dad, our Family Room Northern is for the whole family.
Family Room Manager
P: 03 9966 8409